OWENSBORO, Ky. (2/27/14) – The Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department is currently taking registrations for the Spring/Summer Adult Softball Leagues.
Teams may register for one of the following league nights:
Monday – Co-Ed Intermediate League
Tuesday – Men’s Intermediate League
Wednesday – Co-Ed Recreational League
Thursday – Men’s Recreational League
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a 14 team maximum placed on all nights.
- Team registration forms can be downloaded from www.owensboroparks.org.
- Registrations and rosters must be submitted before 5 p.m. on Friday, Mar. 21.
- The registration fee is $450 per team, which includes NSA sanction fee.
Teams will not be considered registered until all fees are paid in full. Games will take place at the Owensboro Softball Complex in Jack C. Fisher Park, and are scheduled to begin the week of Apr.14.
A mandatory coaches meeting will be held on Monday, Mar. 24, beginning at 6 p.m at the Owensboro Sportscenter, located at 1215 Hickman Avenue.For more information on leagues, call the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department at (270) 687-8700. Visit www.owensboroparks.org for a full schedule of programs and activities for all ages.
Information provided by Brittni Bunn
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|