GREENVILLE, Ky. (8/17/14) — Greenville Police Department will be conducting traffic safety checkpoints in various locations throughout the city.
Officers will be observing for impaired drivers along with other traffic violations. These traffic safety checkpoints are part of the department's traffic enforcement campaign aimed at reducing the amount of injury collisions in the city.
As a reminder, citizens are encouraged to obey all traffic laws, wear seat belts, and properly restrain all children in booster seats and child restraints.
These checkpoints will be conducted at one of the following pre-approved locations:
- KENTUCKY 189 Bypass and Crittenden Drive
- KENTUCKY 189 Bypass and Depot Street
- KENTUCKY 189 Bypass and Greene Drive
- KENTUCKY 189 Bypass and Spartan Drive
- KENTUCKY 189 Bypass and Cessna Road
- KENTUCKY 189 Bypass and US 62
- N. Main Street and Spartan Drive
- N. Main Street and Depot Street
- N. Main Street and Wilson Street
- East Main Cross and Pritchett Drive
- Main Street and Main Cross
- S. Main Street and Hopkinsville Street
- S. Main Street and Pritchett Drive
- East Main Cross at City Limits
- East Depot Street and College Street
- East Depot Street and Paradise Street
- West Depot Street and Cherry Street
- West Depot Street and Outer York Street
- Hopkinsville Street and Sunset Drive
- Hopkinsville Street and KENTUCKY 171
- KENTUCKY 171 and Snow Hill
- KENTUCKY 171 and Country Lane Drive
- West Main Cross and Cherry Street
- West Main Cross and HC Mathis Drive
- Highland Drive and Wilson Street
- N. Cherry Street and Wilson Street
- KENTUCKY 181 and KENTUCKY 601
Information provided by Wes Miller
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.