FRANKFORT, Ky. (7/19/13) - “Valued Research from Kentucky’s Postsecondary Institutions” will be presented at the Chamber Business Summit and Annual Meeting on Monday, July 22 at 3:45 p.m. at the Louisville Marriott Downtown. The two-day event will bring together hundreds of business leaders from all regions of Kentucky.
• John Anthony, Ph.D., Hubbard Professor of Chemistry, University of Kentucky
• Michael C. Henson, Ph.D., Professor, Associate Vice President for Research & Dean of the Graduate School, Morehead State University
• Kris Kimel, President, Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation
• Robert L. King, President, Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
• Eugene B. Krentsel, Ph.D., Associate Vice President of Research & Innovation, University of Louisville
Information provided by Council on Postsecondary Education
Copyright 2013 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
|< Prev||Next >|