HOPKINSVILLE, Ky. (6/23/14) — Jennie Stuart Medical Center is holding the following free classes in July:
Classes and events are updated frequently on the JSMC website jsmc.org.
- 5:15 p.m. Monday, July 7—Support group for spouses, caregivers and survivors of strokes and head injuries at JSMC Doctors Pavilion Conference Rooms A, B & C. Call (270) 885-7023.
- 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 8—Michael Murray, MD, JSMC Radiation Oncology, will hold a Q&A session at the weekly cancer support group meeting of patients and family members at JSMC Doctors Pavilion Conference Room E. No reservation required.
- 6-8 p.m. Thursday, July 10—Free breastfeeding class led by an RN Board Certified lactation consultant at the OB Conference Room, third floor of JSMC, 320 W. 18th Street, Hopkinsville. Reserve a seat by calling (270) 885-2888.
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 15—Weight-loss surgery support group at JSMC Doctors Pavilion Conference Rooms A, B & C. No reservation required. For more information, call (800) 887-JSMC, ext. 4402.
- 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 22—Michael Clark, MD, JSMC Medical Imaging and president of the Medical Staff, will hold a Q&A session at the weekly cancer support group meeting of patients and family members at JSMC Doctors Pavilion Conference Room E. No reservation required.
- 5:30 p.m. Monday, July 28—Weight-loss surgery informational seminar by Gerame Wells, MD, FACS, at Cotthoff Learning Center, lower level of the Doctors Pavilion at JSMC. Reserve a seat by calling (800) 887-JSMC, ext. 4402.
Information provided by Linda L. Browder
LIKE SurfKY on Facebook - Click here to LIKE us now.
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.