HENDERSON, Ky. (2/10/14) – The Henderson Board of Education is currently conducting a search for a new superintendent.
As part of the search process, the Board must establish a screening committee consisting of:
- one board member, appointed by the Board chair;
- one principal, elected by the head principals;
- two teachers, elected by all certified staff, except for the superintendent and head principals;
- one classified employee, elected by the classified staff; and
- one parent, elected by the PTO/PTA presidents in the school district.
Nominations for the parent representative will be accepted from Feb. 10, 2014 through Feb. 14, 2014.
Information provided by Henderson County Schools Publication Team
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|