LEXINGTON, Ky. (7/20/14) — In addition to television options, UK fans without tickets to the Big Blue Bahamas exhibition tour will be able to listen to all six games on the UK/IMG Radio Network.
The games can be heard on radio in Lexington on WLAP-AM (630) and in Louisville on WHAS-AM (840). Tom Leach and Mike Pratt will call the action for all six games.
All six games will be televised with ESPNU broadcasting the first three games of the tour from Aug. 10-12, while the newly launched SEC Network, which makes its debut Aug. 14, will pick up the final three games from Aug. 15-17. All six games are scheduled for a 1 p.m. ET tip.
Currently subscribers of Comcast, DirecTV and Time Warner Cable will not see the final three games of the Big Blue Bahamas exhibition tour. Those subscribers need to go to GetSECNetwork.com to express that they want the SEC Network or call their cable/satellite provider directly.
Fan packages are still available for Big Blue Bahamas and can be found at ukfantravel.com or by calling (855) UKBBALL. Lines are open 24/7.
Date - Opponent - Time (Radio/TV)
- Aug. 10 - Puerto Rico - 1 p.m. (UK/IMG Radio/ESPNU)
- Aug. 11 - Champagne Chalons-Reim - 1 p.m. (UK/IMG Radio/ESPNU)
- Aug. 12 - Puerto Rico - 1 p.m. (UK/IMG Radio/ESPNU)
- Aug. 15 - Dominican Republic - 1 p.m. (UK/IMG Radio/SEC Network)
- Aug. 16 - Champagne Chalons-Reim - 1 p.m. (UK/IMG Radio/SEC Network)
- Aug. 17 - Dominican Republic - 1 p.m. (UK/IMG Radio/SEC Network)
Information provided by UK Athletics
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|