According to retail surveyor Indix, Lululemon’s leggings are the most expensive yoga tights on the market. The average pair of Lululemon tights rings in at an eye-watering $101.80. Break into a sweat without breaking your bank account with these five high-quality, budget-friendly Lululemon-inspired tights. If you’re looking for cheap Lululemon leggings, these fashionable alternatives fit your needs perfectly.
What We'll Cover
- Cheap Lululemon Leggings: 5 Cheaper Alternatives to Try Before Your Next Yoga Class
- 2Luv Yoga Leggings
- CRZ Yoga Women’s Naked Feeling High Waist Tight Yoga Pants
- 90 Degree By Reflex
- Alo Yoga Women’s High Waisted Ripped Warrior Legging
- Electric Yoga’s Electric Yoga’s Foil Cheetah Bra
- Cheap Lululemon Legging Alternatives That Have Pockets
Cheap Lululemon Leggings: 5 Cheaper Alternatives to Try Before Your Next Yoga Class
Ranging in price from $5 to $70, the following five leggings brands offer high-tech fabrics and athletic features to fit your yoga, gym, and fashion needs. You don’t have to sacrifice quality just because you’re trying to save money on your workout gear.
2Luv Yoga Leggings
These stretch ladies leggings feature high waitband, skinny, slim fit, and ankle length hem.
Made in China
Strentchy Yoga Leggings features skinny bottom style and flexsible belly belt. It is avali...
Best for the Lowest Price Point
If your focus is as intent on keeping the price down as it is getting into downward dog, you literally can’t beat 2Luv’s cheap Lululemon leggings alternative with its mind-boggling $5 price tag.
Your basics are covered here, including a flexible belly belt, a slim fit, and ankle-length hems. The fabric styles come in numerous vibrant colors, letting you dress up or dress down as the day requires. Keep in mind that at this price, you will be giving up a few more advanced athletic features you might find in other tights.
- The absolute least-expensive Lululemon alternative you’ll find
- Fun, playful patterns and colors that pop
- Great stretch and fit
- At this price point, you’ll miss more high-tech features like odor-prevention and moisture-wicking, which may be a deal-breaker for some
- These leggings do not provide any pockets
- Unlike higher-priced alternatives that tend to be more spandex-based, 2luv’s option is mostly polyester
CRZ Yoga Women’s Naked Feeling High Waist Tight Yoga Pants
Design for yoga
Hidden waistband pocket for storage
High rise keeps you feeling covered and secure
Lightweight and stretchy fabric creates naked sensation,wash by hand and avoid The Dryer
Best For Those Who Love the Lululemon Align Pant II
Lululemon’s Align Pant II is a crowd favorite because of its curves-hugging fit and soft, four-way stretchy fabric. But a pair of this yoga staple retails for a whopping $98. For a cheap Lululemon leggings alternative, the CRZ Yoga Women’s Naked Feeling High Waist Tight Yoga Pants starts at only $24.
Just like its name-brand counterpart, CRZ’s version feels lightweight and matches the almost-naked feel. You’ll especially love the wide, high-rise waistband, which includes a hidden pocket for holding your keys or gym fob.
And while the high-tech microfibers let you move effortlessly as if you were wearing nothing, the crotch gusset keeps you confidently discrete and modest no matter the yoga pose you find yourself in.
- Very lightweight with exceptional stretch
- High waistband
- Hidden pocket for conveniently storing your must-have items
- Depending on the fabric design you choose, you may find the opaque fabric a bit too sheer for your liking
- The extra-wide waistband folds over, which may be annoying depending on your personal preference and style
90 Degree By Reflex
Take the High Waist Cotton Power Flex Capris by 90 Degree by Reflex from the studio to the street As one of our top selling yoga capris this high waisted style will keep you hugged in and flatter y...
Best for Combining Athletic Yoga Apparel With the Qualities of Shapewear
If you’re feeling a little body conscious or simply want the confidence that comes with curve-enhancing shapewear, try on the 90 Degree line by Reflex. You’ll get the best of both worlds.
Reflex pairs a flattering capri length with a tummy-control waistband so you can work out, shop, or hang out with friends while feeling like your best self. Interlock seams and a four-way stretch ensure maximum comfort, and like its more high-priced competitors, it includes hidden pockets and other little details you’ll love.
- Reflex’s line combines both yoga leggings and shapewear, creating a flattering silhouette no matter your body shape
- High-tech fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Gentle compression pressure keeps everything in its place
- The elastic waistband requires a little extra love and care if you want it to last a long time
- No odor-blocking technology
Alo Yoga Women’s High Waisted Ripped Warrior Legging
Gusset lining and no side seams
High-waist band design detail
Best for the Style-Conscious Athlete
There is a reason that celebrity yoga teachers and fitness coaches like Kayla Nielsen, Dylan Werner, and Ashley Galvin all wear Alo Yoga’s products. Alo Yoga’s tights are designed to be high-endurance products at a lower price point than Lululemon, and always bring an edgy vibe that’s ideal for the Instagram crowd.
Take these high-waisted leggings as a prime example of Alo Yoga’s aesthetic. You’ll immediately stand out at the gym or the coffee shop with its ripped style, which is unlike any other brand’s fashion offerings. Each detail is laser-cut and created with body-mapping and contouring, so you’re not just hitting your style targets, but also your workout goals.
- Laser-cut design instantly upgrades your style and fashion
- A front-smoothing panel lets you go commando if that’s your preference
- Flat-locked seams avoid irritating rubbing or chaffing
- The ripped design isn’t for everyone
- A limited selection of colors and hues, primarily focused on earthy tones
- When it comes to cheap Lululemon leggings, these beat Lululemon but are not the cheapest option on the market
Electric Yoga’s Electric Yoga’s Foil Cheetah Bra
Foil printing cheetah on this active fashionable sports bra with mesh panels
Removable cups for your convenience
High neckline to offer High Impact Support
Ultra-breathable and Quick Drying fabric
Best for Serious Athletes Who Need Maximum Durability
It’s designed by women, for women, so you know it will be flattering and comfortable. But this is no average yoga legging. With high compression pressure and an extra-thick waistband, it’s crafted to be durable and long-lasting no matter the type of workouts you do.
Electric Yoga even calls out its leggings’ squat-proof nature, meaning you can reach, bend and squat without worrying about compromising your modesty or your comfort. If you’ve struggled with cheap Lululelmon leggings in the past that were a little too see-through for your comfort, Electric Yoga has your back (literally).
- The material feels lightweight, but it’s extra durable and extra opaque
- A thicker waistband keeps your tights in place during a grueling workout session
- A high fit creates a flattering, tight look around your stomach
- Limited styles and colors
- Lack of side pockets or hidden waistband pockets
No matter which cheap Lululemon leggings alternatives you choose, each of the above brands and products offers a little something for every lifestyle.
Cheap Lululemon Legging Alternatives That Have Pockets
Pockets are the perfect addition to leggings. They conveniently hold your phone, wallet, keys or headphones—making them a great feature for when you’re on the go or exercising. If you’re an outdoor runner or want to travel lightly without a purse, leggings with pockets are the best solution. This extra feature doesn’t significantly increase the price of good leggings. There are plenty of affordable leggings with pockets on the market. Below are four cheap Lululemon legging alternatives that come with pockets.
Fabletics High-Wasted SculptKnit Pocket Legging
Fabletics is a popular brand that is always on trend, especially with pocket leggings. The High-Wasted SculptKnit Pocket Legging has 4.3 stars on the Fabletics website and comes in two colors: thunder and black. Although the price is a little higher than other options, by joining Fabletics VIP membership, you can get exclusive deals that significantly reduce prices. For this style, VIP members can receive a deal of two pairs for $24.
Adidas Techfit Capri Tights
The affordable yet quality Adidas Techfit Capri Tights prove that you don’t need to spend a fortune to get quality leggings with pockets. These leggings come in black and white, and they feature a compression fit, a mesh pocket, and breathable material. For $38, you can enjoy these leggings while exercising or taking a trip to the store. Along with the pocket, its best feature is its ability to absorb moisture and keep you cool.
Tek Gear Performance Side-Pocket Capri Leggings
Tek Gear’s Performance Side-Pocket Capri Leggings is one of the most affordable options for leggings with pockets, but it doesn’t sacrifice comfort or quality. This pair of leggings features two side pockets, giving you extra storage for your items. It only comes in black, but you can choose between six sizes to get the best match for your body. At just $17, you can experience the convenience of pocketed leggings.
Old Navy Mid-Rise Elevate Side-Pocket Crop Leggings
The Old Navy Mid-Rise Elevate Side-Pocket Crop Leggings are the perfect combination of affordable, convenient, and comfortable. These leggings are exclusively offered online, and at just $28, you will receive side pockets, breathable mesh, and a comfortable elastic waistband. Old Navy offers plenty of legging options, and you can almost always find a deal to help reduce your total at checkout.