PADUCAH, Ky. — University representatives will visit the campus of West Kentucky Community and Technical College tomorrow for the 2015 Transfer Fair.
The annual fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in WKCTC’s Matheson Library. The fair is free and open to the public.
Representatives from the following universities will be on hand to talk with students about numerous transfer opportunities. The colleges participating in the fair include:
- Bethel University
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Freed-Hardeman University
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Lindsey Wilson (Lindsey Online)
- Lindsey Wilson College
- Murray State University Paducah Regional Campus
- Murray State University
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Southeast Missouri State University
- University of Kentucky
- Western Kentucky University
MSU, SIU and Lindsey Wilson will be offering free applications during the fair.
Priority registration for current WKCTC students for the spring 2016 semester begins Oct. 1. To take advantage of this early opportunity, students should schedule an appointment with their assigned advisors. New students can register beginning Nov. 2.
For more details about spring classes, visit http://www.westkentucky.kctcs.edu/.
This page is an archive. To learn more about archive pages click here